This module allows you to maintain and add in your own formula to existing fields.
Go to Tools > Program Control > Module Setting
By default, the checkbox of Formula should be enabled for trial license.
Login to Management Studio
To use this feature, you must access to AutoCount Accounting Management Studio.
Go to Start > All Programs > AutoCount Accounting 2.0 > AutoCount Accounting Management Studio 2.0
Add / Maintain Formula
Go to Tools > Formula
Highlight to select an entity,
For example, I have selected Invoice Detail
Click on Edit Formula,
1. Select the field that you want to maintain or add formula. For example, UDF_Col1 is selected.
2. Choose the formula trigger point: Column Initiate or Column Changed. Column initiate is triggered when you open the transaction. Column Changed is triggered when any column had changes.
3. Choose between Functions, Operators or Variables.
• Functions – Contains function that could work around with the data.
• Operators – Contains mainly math operator for calculation and comparison.
• Variables – Contains all the field available for the selected entity (For this case, Invoice).
4. Form your formula by choosing from the available functions, operators or variables. For example, UDF_Col2 + UDF_Col3.
5. Area to display your formed formula.
6. Check your formula before saving.
You can now go back to your AutoCount Accounting 2.0 and test run your formula. The result and effect is all depends on what formula that you had formed. Taking the example above, the result will be displayed as:
Note: Formula can be exported from one account book and import to another account book. (Tools > Import/Export User Defined Field, Scripting and Formula).
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations