GST: How to create TX-CG-0 in 0%?
Question : How to create TX-CG-0 in 0%?
Version : 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
1) Go to GST > Tax Code Maintenance
2) Click on Configure Malaysia GST
3) Select the tab Input Tax, and click on New Govt. Tax Code
4) Select Govt. Tax Code TX-CG, and click on OK.
5) Rename the tax code to TX-CG-0, change the tax rate to 0, edit the description, and click on Save.
The tax code TX-CG-0 has successfully created.
Note : Setting supply and purchase tax code to zero rate (except AJS & AJP} is only available at version 188.8.131.52 and above.
By : Aimi 180813, Lay Swan 180814, P180823
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations