Question: Recently I have created a new account book and realized that I have set my Fiscal Year start date as 01/01/2021. Can I change it to Fiscal Year 2022 and Actual Data Start Date as 01/01/2022?
Version: 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
Yes, you can change it if there was no transaction keyed in before 01/01/2022.
1) Click on Fiscal Year 2022 and click on Delete Fiscal Year and do the same for Fiscal Year 2020.
2) Now, click on Fiscal Year 2021 and click on Edit Fiscal Year, change the End Date to 31/12/2022 and rename Fiscal Year Name to Fiscal Year 2022, then click on OK.
3) Change Actual Data Start Date to from 01/01/2021 to 01/01/2022 and click on Change.
4) After changed Actual Data Start Date, click on Fiscal Year 2022 and click on Edit Fiscal Year/span>, now change the Start Date to 01/01/2022/span>, and click on OK/span>.
5) Now the Fiscal Year is successfully changed to Year 2022.
You may add New Next Fiscal Year and New Previous Fiscal Year if needed.
By: Ju Lee 220705, Lay Swan 220726, P220725
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations