Question: When I export a report to CSV file and open with Excel, all the leading zeros are cut off from nonzero numbers. How can I keep the leading zeros?
Version: 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
The Excel automatically truncates all leading zeros from numbers in CSV files. However you may change the setting.
1) Open a new worksheet in Excel.
** Do not open the CSV file exported directly with Excel.
2) Select the Data tab and click on the From Text/CSV button.
3) Select Do Not Detect data types and click on the Load button.
4) The leading zeros is shown now.
5) You may also click on Table Design and uncheck Header Rows and Banded Rows. So that these rows will not be shown.
6) Then go to File > Save As to save in Excel file type.
By: Jodie 221011, Lay Swan 221026, P221031
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations