Others: How to attach Database file from SQL Management Studio
Question: How to Attach raw database from SQL Management Studio?
Version: 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
1. Locate and put your raw database into C:\AutoCount Data.
2. Grant access right for Everyone for Data file and Log file.
3. Grant Permission for everyone.
4. Login into SQL Management Studio using SQL Server Authentication (username is ‘SA’).
5. Once login, right- click on the database folder icon and click on ‘Attach’.
6. Click on the ‘Add…’ button and locate the raw database file. And Click on ‘OK’
7. Click on ‘Ok’ to attach the database.
The raw database has been successfully attached to the SQL Server.
By: Michelle 171103, KM 180409, P180416
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations