Question: My company is trying to perform year end closing in AutoCount Accounting. However, the time taken to run year end is longer than expected. Can I cancel the year end processing and resume my work in AutoCount Accounting and schedule to run it at another time?
Version: 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
Yes, you can always cancel the year end processing and resume your work as usual. Follow the steps below when you consider cancelling the year end processing:
1. Click on “Cancel Year End Closing” button at the Year End screen.
2. A dialog message will be prompted to ask user to reconfirm the cancellation of year end closing. Click on Yes.
3. After cancelling the year end closing, browse the Tools menu in AutoCount Management Studio and click on “Reset Year End Closing in Progress”.
4. A dialog message will be prompted to ask user to reconfirm the reset. Click on Yes.
5. A success message will be prompted after the reset is being done. Click on OK and you can login into your account book to continue your work now.
By: JS 171211, KM 171212, P171229
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations