Question: How do I determine if the SQL installed in my PC is Express (Free) version or Standard (Paid) version?
Version: 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
You can check it out in SQL Server Configuration Manager. You may follow the steps below:
1. Start SQL Server Configuration Manager.
2. Lookup for your SQL Server Services and find the instance A2006, refer image 1 (normally for AutoCount, we are using namespace A2006)
3. Right click on the service and click Properties.
4. Look for Advanced Tab and find a column call “Stock Keeping Unit Name”, refer Image 2
5. The column should have a value “Express Edition” or “Standard Edition”.
The alternative way is you can check by logging in to AutoCount, go to Help > About AutoCount Accounting.
By: JS 171014, KM 171214, P171229
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations