Question : How to install Microsoft SQL Management Studio
Version : 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
Note: all steps in the Red colour are important. Please make sure you understand what is mentioned in those steps before proceeding.
1. Before beginning the installation, please ensure that you have read the System Requirements and Installation Instruction (the instruction provided in the page is very basic but still cover some of required information) of the selected Microsoft SQL Server you wish to install in the download page.
2. Start the installation process by double click the downloaded installer. After the installer has unpacked its required resources, you will be greeted by the following screen.
3. Choose the New SQL Server stand-alone Installation option. The installer will begin to execute several checks and functions to begin the installation.
4. Select the option Perform a new installation of SQL 2012 before pressing to Next.
5. Check the checkbox of I accept the license terms before pressing to Next. If you wish to send feature usage data to Microsoft, you may check the option.
6. Make sure that the Shared Features are selected in the Feature Selection screen before pressing to Next.
7. The installer will then check installation rules and calculate the Disk Space Requirement, if you have passed the requirement, it will skip to the Error Reporting.
8. For the Error Reporting page, if you wish to send reports to Microsoft, you may check on the option presented in it. If not just click on Next to continue.
9. The installer will begin the Installation process.
10. Close the installer when the installation is succeeded.
11. In order to check whether SQL Server Management Studio has been installed successfully, try to connect to the server using the application by entering the username ‘sa’ and the previously entered password for the server. If you are able to connect to the server, then your installation is correct and you may begin to use.
By : Jessica 180725, Lay Swan 180807, P180808
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations