When I tried to change the item price & set discount for item, POS/F&B system shows need to request for authorize code. May I know how to disable this function?
Possible Reason :
You have enabled the authorize change price and discount by HQ function. You need to disable it if you do not wish to have such control.
1. Login Accounting > Go to Point of Sale > Click HQ Authorize
2. Untick the Authorize change price and discount by HQ
Then perform speed sync to your terminals
1. Login POS BACKEND > Point Of Sale > Pos Option Maintenance
2. Click Edit button to edit your Option ID
3. Then go to Document Control 2 > untick the Authorize change price and discount by HQ.
Click OK to save
4. Then perform speed sync from your terminal.
By: SengHoong 20210302, Jacky 20210421, P210426 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations