Pos3/5/FNB: Can't View Picture in Fast selection Menu
I have inserted few images in Menu Header, but POS/F&B terminal cant view the images after I performed sync?
Possible Reason :
You did not change the Show Option to Show Text and Image. When adding new row, the show option by default will show text only.
1. Login POS Backend > Point Of Sale > Maintenance > Fast Selection Menu Maintenance
2. Click on Menu Design to edit menu
3. Click on Design Menu Header
4. In Show Option tab, you must change your show option to Show Text and Image > OK > Save
5. Then perform speed sync again from your terminal.
And now, you may see the images at menu header
By: SengHoong 20200817, Jacky 20201027, Peter 201028 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations