Configuration setting error message
The RPC server is unavailable.
1. Suspected some windows components are corrupted.
2. Press Win + R to activate Run box, and type ‘services.msc’ and press OK
3. Try to search for Print Spooler service and check whether it is Running or not. (Mostly the Print Spooler service will show stopped.)
4. Highlight Print Spooler service and restart it.
5. Now you should be able to open configuration setting without any issue.
By: Kee 20200719, Jacky 20200731, P200805 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations