Now I have setup a new POS / Fnb cashier terminal, but don’t have any network connection. How can I get all HQ server master data onto this PC?
For POS 3.0 / 3.1
1. Login Server AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9 > File > Import and Export > Export All Data
2. Go to Master I tab > tick what you want to export.
3. Go to Master II tab > tick what you want to export.
4. Go to POS tab > tick what you want to export > Export > select path you want to save > remember / rename it > Save
5. Copy the .acx file to POS / FnB PC > Login Outlet AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9 > File > Import and Export > Import All Data
6. Click Load Data > find the .acx file > Open
7. Now you can click No (not going to view error log), than see if all master data already imported or not.
If you click Yes it will list out which part couldn’t be imported.
For POS 5.0 / FnB
1.Go to POS 5.0 Backend > Point of Sale > Import From Excel > Export Master
2.Click Browser > select your location > tick what you need to export > Export
3.Copy all the text files and Windows Batch file to outlet PC.
4a.Login POS 5.0 > More Function > Configuration Setting > Miscellaneous > Import Master File
4b.Login FnB > More Function > Setting > Configuration Setting > Miscellaneous > Import Master File
5. Then search for the folder that hold those texts file that you just exported and then import.
By: CK 20220303, Jacky 20220323, P220327 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations