I have one old outlet POS/F&B database which is no longer in use. How to remove ( delete / disappear it ) the old POS/F&B outlet database from my HQ location at my POS Server Monitor?
1. Open your POS Server Monitor then select your BE profile name and click the Edit Button.
2. Select your location then click the Reset Terminal PC button
3. Here will show your FE database which is linking with your BE database now. Tick your database at the Reset column then click OK to save
4. Click Yes Button to restart your BE database sync profile
5. And now, your old POS/F&B database is already removed from HQ location.
By: SengHoong 20211002, Jacky 20211223, P211227 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations