Can I set access right to block POS user from directly print X report when doing close counter?
Yes , you can set acess right at Pos User Group Maintenance at POS BACKEND.
1. Login POS BACKEND > Point Of Sale > Maintenance > POS User Group Maintenance.
2. Edit the User group ID that the pos user that you want to restrict.
3. Untick Print Counter Summary For Terminal & Cashier in function category.
4. Click OK to save then perform synchronize from your terminal.
5. And now, you POS user are unable to print x report.
By: SengHoong 20230321, Jacky 20230523, P230523 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations