How to set alternative windows IP address?
Some POS F&B users like to create alternative windows IP address to link and match the kitchen slip printer without changing printer default IP address.
1. Press Win + R to open “Run Program” and type in or paste in “control.exe /name Microsoft.NetworkAndSharingCenter” to open Microsoft Network And Sharing Center
2. Click on Ethernet to start setup alternative IP address.
3. Click on Properties button.
4. Highlight “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and click on Properties button
5. Select Use the following IP address to assign Primary IP address first only can assign alternative ip address.
6. After assigned primary IP address then click Advanced... button to start alternative ip address.
7. Click on Add button to assign alternative ip address.
8. Now you will be able to see there are two IP addresses being assigned.
By: Kee 20221018, Jacky 20221021, P221027 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations