Pos3/5/FNB: Item numbering not appeared in Receipt
I have already pulled out the “SG_AutoNumbering” field In POS Receipt report design, but when I preview receipt, the item numbering is not shown?
Image above shows that Auto Numbering is pulled out in report design.
Image above shows POS Receipt still not showing item numbering.
1. In your POS Main Screen, click on More Function.
2. Click on Configuration Setting.
3. Go to Receipt tab, and then click on Auto Numbering Control.
4. Check the checkbox of Apply Auto Numbering to Detail Table and then click on OK.
- You can change the Style and Format as well.
5. Click on OK.
6. Click on Yes and then re-login AutoCount POS.
7. Now, your POS Receipt will show auto numbering.
1. Login POS 5.0 Back End > Point of Sale > Maintenance > POS Option Maintenance > select the correct option > Edit
Document Control 3 (tab) > Check the checkbox of Apply Auto Numbering to detail Table > OK
Go to Front End POS and perform synchronization.
By: CK 20200609, Jacky 20200731, P200807 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations