Failed to login my Pos Backend from server. It’s show “Cannot open database “AED_XXXX” requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user ‘sa’.”
Possible Reason :
Your database may be detached from the SQL management studio.
Your database may be corrupted.
1. If your database is detached from the SQL server, you may attach back by login Microsoft SQL Management Studio.
2. Right click on database folder > Then click the Attach option.
3. Click the Add button
4. Search your BE database from your C:\ drive.
5. Confirm your BE database then click OK to save.
6. Now you are able to login your POS Backend.
By: SengHoong 20210713, Jacky 20210824, P210826 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations