How to set windows firewall exception for sql port?
User may need to set windows firewall exception for sql port if user unable to link up Autocount system by using sql port.
1. Press Win + R to open run command, and fill in name as below picture
2. Select Advanced settings.
3. Select Inbound Rules
4. Click on New Rule to start wizard for open sql port.
5. Select Port and click Next.
6. Select TCP and select Specific local ports and fill in correct SQL port number.
7. Select Allow the connection and Next
8. Make sure all are ticked and Next
9. Assign a name for the sql port and Finish.
10. Now you will see the SQL port has been created.
By: Kee 20210914, Jacky 20210921, P210927 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations