Can I have notification of autobackup when completed backup HQ database?
Yes, there is email notification for schedule backup.
How to set Schedule Backup?
1. In Notification Area of taskbar, find Autocount Server, then right click to select scheduled backup setting.
2. Click on File > SMTP Setting
3. Fill in your Email information in SMTP Settings, then click OK to save. Once your email received a testing email from AutoCount, that means your setting is correct.
4. Click on Edit button to edit your schedule task
5. Insert your email address, and then click OK to save.
6. You will receive an email like below image once your auto backup is done.
By: SengHoong 20210520, Jacky 20210622, P210625 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations