Pos3/Pos5/FNB: How to Re-sync Batch Bill to HQ Server Backend again?
My HQ account book/database is corrupted, the last backup was a week ago. How do I sync back my transaction from outlet as it is already synced before?
You can resync from FE with little technical skill involved.
PS: Backup FE first before performing this as it may lead to data corrupt or mismatch. Please call for support if have any question.
For Pos 3.0/3.1/5.0 :
1. Go to POS Frontend > More Function > Configuration Setting
For F&B :
1a. Go to F&B Frontend > More Function > Setting
1b. Click Configuration Setting
2. Click on Miscellaneous tab > SQL Query > Password (ask from software provider) > OK
3. Key in the statement > highlight the query > Execute
Sample A: From Doc to Doc
Update POS set Sync = 'F' where Docno >= 'xxx' and Docno <= 'xxx'
Update POS set Sync = 'F' where Docno >= 'T030001' and Docno <= 'T030010'
Sample B: From time to time
Update POS set Sync = 'F' where Createdtime >= 'xxx' and Createdtime <= 'xxx'
Update POS set Sync = 'F' where Createdtime >= '2019-01-01 00:00:00' and Createdtime <= '2019-12-31 23:59:59'
4. Copy the query below and paste into SQL query windows then click on Execute.
UPDATE PosSession SET Sync = 'F' WHERE SessionKey IN (SELECT Session FROM POS WHERE Sync = 'F')
5. Erase previous query, copy the query below and paste into SQL query windows then click on Execute.
UPDATE PosSubSession SET Sync = 'F' WHERE SubSessionKey IN (SELECT SubSession FROM POS WHERE Sync = 'F')
6. Then perform synchronization.
By: CK 20201125, Jacky 20201221, P201228 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations