When I try to do pos posting , the system doesn’t allow me to save? It shows Outlet HQ: This document does not allow to save, because it contains accrual and payment basis tax code issue. Any idea to solve?
Possible Reason :
This is because your POS transaction contain 2 different types of tax code.
You must identify which transaction are different and post them separately.
1. Login POS BACKEND > Point Of Sale > POS Transaction Viewer
2. Open to view every single transaction that have posting error that day, check which transaction contains different tax code.
3. You may do posting for those transactions which has Tax Code SV-6 first.
Find out transaction that have Tax code S-10, and then click Edit POS Master Data.
4. Tick the Posted checkbox assumes that this transaction has been posted.
5. After done POS posting for SV-6 transaction, you may untick those posted transaction which has Tax code S-10, then redo POS posting again.
By: SengHoong 20230724, Jacky 20231024, P231025 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations