Pos:How to print Full Tax Invoice in AutoCount POS
Question: How to print full tax invoice in AutoCount POS as my customer requested full tax invoice from me?
1. Log in to POS and click on Find Bill.
2. Highlight the desire doc and click on ‘Customer Information’
3. Key in the customer information and click on ‘OK’ to save:
4. Click on Preview Receipt to select the report format you wish to print.
5. Now preview the bill and you will see the address and GST Reg. No., if all the details correct, click on ‘Print’ to print the receipt.
By: Kok Chun 171124, KM 171214, P171229
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations