Question : When I try to close counter, and wanted to key in the cash notes / coins to the POS system, I found that RM20 column is missing. How can I add in this RM20 so that I can key in the cash notes accordingly?
1) Go to More Function > Configuration Setting > Under Miscellaneous.
2) Click on the Cash Computation button and a new dialog will prompt.
3) You can add in new cash computation by clicking on the small “+” button.
4) Key in the figure that you wish to add and click on OK to proceed.
5) You may now try to close your counter again and re-key your cash notes / coins
By : Jae Sen 180507, Lay Swan 180724, P180731
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations