Pos: Item price book not sync to outlet
Question : I have set item price book in HQ and the POS sync is success without error. Why the item price not sync to outlet?
Possible Reason :
The POS sync setting is not correct.
1. Go to Point of Sale > AutoCount POS Sync
2. Select the sync profile and click on Edit.
3. Select the terminal and click on click on Edit.
4. Look for Stock Item section
5. For Item Price option, change it from No Sync to One Way – Sync from HQ to Outlets
6. Click on OK and Save the sync profile. Continue with run the Full Sync.
7. Lastly, you can view the item price at Terminal.
By : Azirah 180727, Lay Swan 180801, P180803
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations