Question: I’ve enabled "Price Checking" in POS configuration setting and selected "Not allow below minimum selling price", but why the system still allows me to key in item price below minimum selling price?
In backend POS User Group Maintenance, you enabled Below Minimum Selling Price / Standard Cost option.
1. Login to Autocount backend and go to Point of Sale > Maintenance > POS User Group Maintenance.
2. Select the User Group you wish to amend and click on Edit.
3. Uncheck Below Minimum Selling Price / Standard Cost and then click on OK.
4. Go to Point of Sale > Maintenance > POS User Maintenance.
5. Select the User that you wish to amend and click on Edit.
6. Make sure that the User Group here is properly assigned.
Now, you will not be able to key in item price below minimum selling price.
Note: If you have multiple outlets, you will need to perform a POS Sync in order to sync this setting to outlet.
By: CY 180207, KM180207, P180212
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations