I have an outlet failed to sync for few days, when I do manual sync at POS Transaction record it prompts this error?
(Concurrency violation: the UpdateCommand affected 0 of the expected 1 records.)
(Error found while sync Pos from JJ01 to HQ. Concurrency violation: the Update Command affected 0 of the expected 1 records.)
Possible Reason :
The outlet hardware performance overload; too much transaction needed update flag when doing sync.
1. Go to Point of Sale > POS Transaction Viewer > make sure all transaction already sync back to HQ database.
2. Go back AutoCount POS Sync > select correct profile Name > DB Sync > SQL Query > Yes
3. Enter Password (please ask from software provider) > OK
4. Click on drop down button > select correct Terminal
5. Enter statement Update POS set Sync = 'T' > highlight it > Execute > Yes
6. Go to do speed sync, done.
By: CK 20211012, Jacky 20211022, P211025 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations