Pos: Unable to print all items in a receipt
Question: Why my receipt printer is unable to print all the items if I have more than 20 items?
This is due to different printer model may has their own paper size setting.
1. First, double check report height, make sure the height is set to 9999.
2. Then go to Control Panel > Device and Printers, then right click at the printer.
3. Choose the paper size to Printer 80(72.1) x 3276 mm
4. Then go to Services (Local) > Print Spooler > Restart the services.
5. You will be able to print all items from your receipt printer.
Note: if you still can’t print all the items in a receipt after performing steps as above, please seek assistance from your software dealer.
By: Faridaa 180316, KM 180413, P180416
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations