Question : How can I combine 2 fields into one label?
Version : 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
In Invoice, go to Report > Report Design Style Documents > Select Report > Design.
Example: Combine Item Description and Item Description 2 into one label in Invoice, this new label will replace existing label called Description in report.
1) Right click and delete the field Description.
2) Drag out a new label and adjust the size.
3) Double click on the label and delete the word inside the label.
4) Drag out Item Description drop it onto the label, put a space then followed by drag and drop Item Description 2 onto the label.
5) Go to File > Save As.., save as a new report name.
6) Try to preview the report, now both item description and item description 2 are using the same label.
By : Ella 200811, Lay Swan 200821, P200824
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations