Report Design: How to show Boolean UDF in checkbox format on Invoice
Question : I have an UDF in Boolean type and I have dragged out the UDF in report design. But when preview the report it shows in T or F. How can I show the UDF in checkbox format?
Version : 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
This can be done by using Calculated Field in report design.
1) Right click on Invoice Master and select for Add Calculated Field.
2) Click on the calculatedField1, edit the Display Name from Property Grid, change the Field Type to Boolean, and click on the Expression.
3) In the Expression Editor, use the function iif.
Go to Functions > iif(, , ), or Functions > Logical > iif(, , ) for Version 2.0.
iif(Expression, TruePart, FalsePart)
Apply your UDF into the Expression.
iif([_UDF: CUSTOMERID (IV)] == 'T',True,False)
Then, click on OK.
4) Drag out the calculatedField (CustomerID), and click on the small arrow to remove the Text and Save the report.
5) Preview the report and now it’s shown in checkbox format instead of T or F.
You may also key in the Text as Customer ID and remove the existing added text label for Customer ID.
By : Jia Zheng 200226, Lay Swan 200303, P200304
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations