Question : How can I show the current printed date on Invoice report?
Version : 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
1) Go to Report > Design Document Style Report.
2) Select the report that you want to design and click on Design.
3) Pull out the Page Info and click on the small arrow, choose the Current Date and Time.
4) Select the date and time format that you prefer.
5) Click on Preview and now the current printed date is shown. Go to File > Save As… and save with a new report name.
By : Soh Wee 181031, Lay Swan 190517, P190523
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations