SST: How to disable the option Add to Cost for Purchase Tax Code
Question : I found that when I apply purchase tax code P-5, P-10, PS6, this tax amount will add to my item cost. Is there any way to disable it?
Version : 1.9 / 2.0
By default, for Purchase tax code, system will enable Add to Cost option.
If you wish to change, you need to : -
1) Go to Tax > Tax Code Maintenance.
2) Select the purchase tax code and click on Edit.
3) Uncheck the option Add to Cost, then click on OK.
4) System will prompt an alert as follow: Click on Yes if you agree to change.
5) To check which are transactions need to do repost (Edit and Save), you may go to Tax > Tax Transaction Listing Report, filter date range and filter only the tax code P-10 and click on Inquiry.
By : Lay Swan 190207, P190208
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations