Question : How to record stock returned to exchange with other items of same value or higher value at cash sales?
Version : 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
1) Go to Sales > Cash Sales.
2) Click on Create a New Cash Sales.
3) Select the related Debtor, add a details row to record the returned item (key in negative quantity).
4) Add another details row to record the exchanged item.
5) Total amount of this bill must not be negative. If it is more than 0.00, payment shall be received.
By : Ju Lee 190214, Lay Swan 190930, P191007
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations