Question : Some items are in negative balance quantity, instead of doing stock adjustment one by one, is there any faster way to set all the negative balance quantity to zero?
Version : 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
1) Login AutoCount Accounting 1.9 Management Studio (may search from Windows search and must login as Admin user).
2) Go to Tools > Reset Stock Balance Quantity.
3) Select the stock adjustment date and click on Inquiry. By default all items are checked, for items you do not wish to adjust, just uncheck it.
4) Click on Create Stock Adjustment, then click on Yes to review the stock adjustment.
5) Here is the stock adjustment.
6) Back to AutoCount Accounting, perform backup and run recalculate stock costing from Tools > Recalculate Stock Costing, click on Calculate.
7) Inquiry Stock Balance again, now those items are in zero balance quantity.
By : Ju Lee 180213, Lay Swan 200601, P200605
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations