Troubleshooting: Backup Error"The database is larger than 2GB"
Question: Error message: "The database is larger than 2GB. You only can use WinRAR as compression method." prompted upon backup?
Database size reaches its limit of 2GB. System unable to backup database which is larger than 2GB.
Enable the setting of Use WINRAR to compress during backup.
1. Download the WinRAR from http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm, and install at your pc.
2. Go to Tools > Backup > Options > check the checkbox of "use WinRAR to compress (recommend)" > define the path of WinRAR.
- For 32-bit Operating System, the WinRAR path is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR
- For 64-bit Operating System, the WinRAR path is C:\Program Files\WinRAR
3. You may proceed to backup after completed the setting as mentioned above.
By: KM 170717; P170801
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations