Question: When I inquiry debtor statement, there is an error prompted “This constraint cannot be enabled as not all values have corresponding parent values.” This happens only when inquiry with knock off statement, and inquiry normal statement will have no issue.
Version: 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
There is inconsistent knock off date problem.
1) Go to AutoCount Management Studio.
2) Under Data Consistency choose ‘Check Knock Off Date Consistency’.
3) Click on Check Inconsistent Knock Off Date Problem. The issue is from document no OR-000036.
4) Open OR-000036 and check for the knock off date. The knock off date is earlier than Invoice date? Correct the knock off date and make sure it is not earlier than document date.
5) Now, you should be able to inquiry debtor statement without error.
By: Cit Ta 230406, Lay Swan 230425, P230426
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations