Question : I want to filter the Sales Agent A on AOTG. After I checked the Agent name and Save, system shows User document control has been successfully updated. But the agent name reverts to uncheck. Why?
Possible Reason :
Sales Agent code at AutoCount is ended with a space. AOTG does not support any space before & after the code.
1) Login AutoCount Accounting and go to Tools > Change Code > Change Sales Agent.
2) Click on the ‘+’ and select the Sales Agent A, system will highlight the Agent Code, from there you can see this Agent Code is ended with a space.
Due to AOTG does not support any space before & after the code, you will need to change the Sales Agent code at AutoCount.
3) Do a backup before change code. Change the Sales Agent code from A to A1 and click on Change.
4) Change it back from A1 to A (without space)
5) Restart AOTG services & re-login AOTG website.
And you will success in filtering the Sales Agent A and Save.
By : CK 171215, Lay Swan 181005,P181015
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations