Question: Why when I print half page report using A4 paper, it will print out as landscape format. How to print it in portrait format?
Version: 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
You do not have the paper size of half page in your printer.
Add paper size for Letter half page, 8.50in x 5.50in.
1) Search Control Panel in your desktop.
2) Under Hardware and Sound click on “View Devices and Printers”.
3) Choose your printer and click on “Print Server Properties”.
4) Choose the form of Letter, check on “Create a new form” and key in the form name and select English for units and change the Height to 5.50in, and click on OK.
5) In AutoCount, select Half Page report to print.
6) Select your printer and click on Preferences and click on Advanced..
7) In the paper size choose Letter half page, then click on OK and Print.
8) Print result.
Design a full-page report and change the bottom margin.
1) Go to Report > Design Payment Voucher Report and select PV – Letter and click on Design.
2) Change the bottom margin to 550 and save to a new report name.
3) Now you may try to print this report using A4 paper.
By : Aimi 210317, Ju Lee 180427, Lay Swan 210323, P210324
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations