Question: When I try to login the account book, it prompts error “Unknown Sql Exception (Number=823, Message=The operating system returned error 21(The device is not ready)”. Why?
Version: 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
This is due to a disk being offline or not being online either at the time SQL Server started or was at transitional state after SQL Server has been online.
Restart SQL server services and refresh the database.
1) Search and open Services from window search.
2) Locate the service called SQL Server (instance name), click on Restart.
3) Search and open SQL Management Studio from window search.
4) Connect SQL Server Management Studio.
5) Right click on your database and click on Refresh.
6) Try to login AutoCount, you should be able to login now.
By: Tian Neng 221221, Lay Swan 221223, P221227
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations