Troubleshooting: Ping server Hamachi IP request times out
Question : I was using internet user to login AutoCount with Hamachi connection. When I try to ping server, Hamachi times out and cannot login AutoCount. However, it works if I turn off Windows Firewall. Why? Can I unblock Hamachi connection with server windows firewall enabled?
Version : 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
Possible Reason :
Hamachi Network Adapter is being protected by firewall.
To unblock Hamachi Network Adapter in windows firewall,
1) Go to Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Defender Firewall.
2) Click on Advanced settings.
3) Go to Action > Properties.
4) Go to Domain Profile tab > State, look for Protected network connections and click on Customize…
5) Uncheck the checkbox of Hamachi, and click on OK.
6) Repeat steps 4-5 for Private Profile tab and Public Profile tab.
7) Now you should be able to ping Server Hamachi IP and login AutoCount.
Note : Please seek assistance from your software dealer if the problem still persists after performing the suggested steps.
By : Tan 200424, Lay Swan 200519, P200522
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations