Troubleshooting: Preview Report Error – Unable to cast object of type ‘DevExpress.XtraReports.UI.XRRichTextBox’ to type ‘DevExpres.XtraReports.UI.XRRichText’
Question : When I preview Delivery Order report, error message prompted “Unable to cast object of type ‘DevExpress.XtraReports.UI.XRRichTextBox’ to type ‘DevExpress.XtraReports.UI.XRRichText’.” Why?
Version : 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
Possible Reason :
There is some problem with rich text box in the report. Usually rich text is use on Report Header, Further Description and Note.
Edit the report and replace the new rich text box.
1) Go to Delivery Order > Report > Design Document Style Report.
2) Select the report that prompted error when preview and click on Design.
3) In the report design, delete the existing rich text box. Example : Report Header.
4) Drag the new rich text box to report designer.
5) Drag the field Report Header into the rich text box.
6) Save the report, then you can preview the report without error. If the error still exists, then replace the rich text box for Further Description and Note.
Note: Please seek assistance from your software dealer if the problem persists after performing the steps as above.
By : Zalifah 181005, Lay Swan 181009, P181015
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations