Question: When I install SQL Server, there is an error message “There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.’ Why?
There is no permission for certain folders or windows is not up to date.
Change the permissions to full access to the folder:
1) Right click on the specified folder > Properties.
2) Click on Security > Advanced, then click on Add.
3) Click on Select a principal and type Everyone, click on Check Names and OK.
4) Check on the checkbox for Full Control and others will automatically be checked. Then click on OK.
5) Click on Apply, then click on OK.
6) Click on OK.
Ensure the Windows is up to date.
Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and see your update status and available updates.
Note: Please seek assistance from your software dealer if the problem persists after performing the suggested steps.
By: Cit Ta 230905, Lay Swan 230914, P230920
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations