Troubleshooting: System Hang when design report
Question: When I was customizing a report in Report Designer, suddenly it hangs without prompting me any message. What can I do?
You are using Windows 10 version 1709. DevExpress components in the report designer has some compatibility issues with this Windows version.
To check what is your version of Windows 10 you can follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Windows Start Button. (Refer to Image 1)
2. Click on the Setting icon on the left-hand side of the Start Menu. (Refer to Image 1)
3. A new window will prompt, find and select on “Update & Security”. (Refer to Image 2)
4. Search and click on the OS Build Info. (Refer to Image 3)
5. Scroll and look for Windows Specification. Your Windows Operating System version and build can be found here. (Refer to Image 4)
Use AutoCount Accounting 32 bit or access AutoCount Report Designer using other PC which is not Windows 10 version 1709.
By: JS 180223, KM180226, P180227
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations