Troubleshooting: Unable to delete numbering format
Question: Why can’t I delete one of the Cash Payment document numbering format, there is a message prompted “The value of column PaymentFormatName in table Payment Method does not exist in its master file.”
Version: 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
This document numbering format has been used as default format for particular Payment Method.
1. Go General Maintenance > Payment Method Maintenance.
2. Right click on detail header and click on column chooser.
3. Drag out the field Payment Format Namefrom column chooser, find it out which Document Numbering Format has been used as default format.
4. Select payment Method and click on Edit.
5. Change it to another document numbering format. And now you will be able to delete the document numbering format ‘MBBPV’.
By: Lay Swan 180221, KMC180226, P180227
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations