Question: After I installed Workshop Plugin 2.0 and relogin AutoCount, the Workshop Info tab is not shown. How can I customize the layout?
Workshop layout is loaded after you installed the plug in and you may have set the Workshop layout as default layout.
1) Right click on the blank space and choose Layout Manager.
2) Select on Workshop-IV and click Set as Default Layout.
3) Relogin AutoCount, and now the Workshop into tab is shown.
You may customize the layout by pull out the UCWorkShopInfo.
1) Right click on the blank space and choose Customize Layout.
2) Right click on the blank space again, then click on Add Tab.
3) Now you can see one new tab is added. Then look for the UCWorkShopInfo and drag the field into newly added tab.
4) Now you can see all your Workshop info fields. Then you can go to the Layout Tree View to rename the UDF text name.
5) Right click on the blank space and click on Save Layout and set as Default Layout.
By: Soh Wee 220811, Lay Swan 220826, P220829
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations