Question : How to pro-rate allowance
1. Go to Tools > Allowance.
2. Select and edit the allowance you would like to pro-rate.
3. Tick ‘Prorate’ and ‘Save’
4. Go to Employee Maintenance and assign allowance to the employee and key in join / confirm date and the full allowance amount.
5. Go to Addition & Deduction, select ‘Add Payroll Item’, fill in the details and save once done.
6. Then process the payroll and check if the amount is prorated and correct.
*The logic flow behind the prorating of allowance is similar to the prorating of basic salary :
ALLOWANCE / TOTAL DAYS * WORKING DAYS*
Prepared By WaiKit 230822, Azirah 230823, P230825
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations