Question: When I try to backup, system prompted error “Backup Failed. Database Error found. Unknown Sql Exception (Number=8921, Message=Check terminated. A failure was detected while collecting facts. Possibly tempdb out of space or a system table is inconsistent…)”. What should I do?
Version: 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
SQL server file may have corrupted.
Uninstall and re-install Microsoft SQL Server and re-attach the databases.
1) Go to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
2) Select your current Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), right click and click on Uninstall/Change.
3) Click on Remove.
4) Click on OK.
5) Choose the instance that you want to remove and click on Next.
6) You may choose Select All or may choose only A2008 (Database Engine Services and SQL Server Replication) to remove, then click on Next.
7) Let it finish running before proceeding with Next.
8) Under Ready to Remove, click on Remove.
9) Let the Remove Progress complete …
10) Uninstallation process is completed. You may click on Close.
11) After uninstalled Microsoft SQL Server, please copy your AutoCount raw database (usually located at C:\AutoCount Data) and paste onto another folder as a backup.
Then, you need to reinstall the Microsoft SQL Server, please refer to the below link for the steps how to install.
12) After installed Microsoft SQL Server, reset accounting database configuration, please refer to the below link for the steps how to reset accounting database configuration.
13) Then open AutoCount to attach database. You need to attach back all your AutoCount raw databases. Please refer to the below link for the steps how to attach database.
14) After that, login AutoCount and you should be able to backup now.
Note: Please seek assistance from your software dealer if the problem persists after performing the suggested steps.
By: Jodie 230503, Lay Swan230522, P230523
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations